Modena Stainless Steel Twin Wall Coffee Plunger
The Avanti Twin Wall Coffee Plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat-retentive twin wall design. The stainless-steel plunger contains a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours direct to your cup.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Twin Wall construction
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pre-rinse the coffee plunger with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds pour two level tablespoons per cup into the carafe and add water, just off the boil.
- Stir coffee lightly, then place lid on carafe with plunger withdrawn, and leave to brew for 4 minutes.
- This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes.
Caution: Do not overfill carafe and always have spout facing away from you when depressing the plunger. When in use, keep out of reach of children.
- To clean the plunger, separate the lid from pot.
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Clean pot with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing.
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Dishwasher safe.